About the Company
Monera Capital Group was founded in 2019 and is in the Alternative Finance/Fintech space. The firm currently provides funding to small and mid-size businesses across various industries in the U.S. Its investment partners include institutions, private investors, and its own principals. This is a great opportunity to get in with a company that is currently in a high growth phase.
We are looking for a Credit Products Officer to provide accurate and data-based information on applicant merchants’ profitability, solvency, stability, and liquidity. You will research and analyze financial information to help our company make well informed credit decisions, write reports, and monitor financial movements.
The credit products officer will be responsible for preparing funding applications, evaluating clients’ financial information, and calculating risk ratios to determine eligibility.
- Read and analyze credit reports, merchant processing statements, bank statements, and financial statements to determine the merchant s ability to support the exposure associated with their business type and requested
- Perform extensive due diligence searches on each merchant submission eligible for an offer, including lien searches, landlord verifications, order credit reports, and background searches
- Approving or declining submissions based upon company’s criteria and stipulations
- Conduct Merchant Interviews, gather additional documentation from the merchant, and completing bank logins
- Determine the ability of the merchant to repay financing based on analysis of the merchant’s cash flow statements, tax returns, and other financial information
- Utilize the company’s proprietary software and models to competitively price approvals
- Communicate with external and internal sales, and merchants in both written and verbal form
- Maintain and monitor records of merchant applications over entire life cycle
- Determine syndication requirements and work with investors to raise capital
- Draw charts and graphs, using computer spreadsheets, to illustrate technical reports
- Present oral or written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations, and entire industries
- Inform on investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions
- Employ financial models to assess the capital impact of transactions
- Evaluate capital needs of merchants and assess market conditions to inform structuring of financial packages.
- Prepare all materials for transactions or execution of deals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or Business Administration; MBA preferred
- At least 2 years of direct experience in Merchant Cash Advance
- Not bound by a non-compete clause for the Merchant Cash Advance industry
- Experience working in a high-pressured environment, working with deadlines, and using own initiative
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Experience in the following programs and services: MS Office, Thomson Reuters Clear or LexisNexis, MCA-Centric CRM